You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY, and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer. It helps to replace the existing firmware on the device with a new version of the firmware. This is often done to address bugs, improve performance, or add new features to the device. Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.
- This shouldn’t be a big issue, though – the 870 is essentially an overclocked version of last year’s top-of-the-line 865+, and more than holds its own in 2021.
- The company's CEO took to popular social network, Weibo, to tease the fast charging feature which could just about make it the fastest charging phone on the market.
- With this feature, we can capture any moment as quickly as possible and share the result directly on social media to show others the interesting moments we capture.
- While there are a growing amount of games and applications that support 144Hz, more graphically intensive ones still might not hit 144fps.
- The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
- However, the Black Shark Joy Buds were the stand-out accessory among the bunch.
Unlike other gaming phones, like the RedMagic 6 and the ASUS ROG Phone 5, Xiaomi opted for a somewhat muted design with the Black Shark 4. You won’t find RGB anywhere (other than the display), but you will find some subtle Black Shark branding on the back. This is an average score considering that I rate battery life to be very good when the smartphone lasts at least 10+ hours on this benchmark.
Discover the differences in specs between these two desirable devices, from screen size to battery life, in the table below. We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you. Let's start reviewing the smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro display characteristics. The smartphone display matrix is based on Super AMOLED technology and has a screen diagonal of 6.7 inches.
Although its specs come straight out of 2021, the smartphone more than holds its own in terms of benchmarks and performance, even when given demanding apps and games. With some careful management, we think two days of use is perfectly possible with this phone, though it depends on what you're doing. Pushing the phone with demanding games knocks the battery level down by about 20 percent per hour, though for less intensive tasks it's much less than that, and most people probably won't be gaming all day. There's a dedicated Shark Space app for managing the games on your phone, blocking distracting notifications and minimizing background processes so that your games have as much memory to work with as possible.
To top it all off, this beastly device touts DTS Ultra X sound thumping out of top-notch dual speakers. Pop the hood https://www.malcotechnology.com/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-samsung-sgh/ and you'll find some powerful internals chugging the Black Shark 4 Pro along. There's last year's Snapdragon 888 chipset, 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM that clocks at 6400MHz, and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Connectivity features include Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and dual 5G SIM support. Xiaomi's latest 'Sandwich' liquid cooling system keeps the entire rig cool to prevent performance dips due to overheating. An hour of video streaming only knocked the battery level down a handful of percentage points.